We help domestic and foreign clients navigate all types of business law and contract matters. This includes negotiating, drafting, and reviewing all forms of commercial agreements to help protect a client’s interests to the greatest extent possible. Our goal with every transaction and agreement is to understand in detail a client’s specific objectives so we can exceed their goals.
Commercial Agreements / Contracts
We work with businesses from a wide range of industries which we believe provides us with an ideal background for reviewing and drafting commercial agreements. The following is a short list of the types of commercial agreements we get involved with:
- Assignment Agreements
- Bill of Sale
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Distribution and Supply Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Escrow Agreements
- Guarantee Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Loan Agreements
- Non-compete Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Security Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Private Equity and Opportunity Zones
- And More
- Represented a start-up company with their entity formation and Series A preferred equity capital raise.
- Represented a Dutch based entity in connection with employment and tax issues of their US subsidiary.
- Represented a real estate fund executive with a separation agreement.
- Represented a US individual with purchasing several companies in Peru and structuring their ownership for US business and tax purposes.
- Represented a fund sponsor in the formation of an Opportunity Zone fund.
Recent Business Law Blog Posts
See All Business Law Blog Posts