We help domestic and foreign clients navigate a wide variety of business law matters. This includes negotiating, drafting, and reviewing commercial agreements. Our goal with every transaction and agreement is to understand our client’s specific objectives so we can meet and exceed their goals.
Commercial Agreements / Contracts
We work with businesses in many different industries, which we believe provides us with an ideal background for reviewing and drafting commercial agreements for all of our clients. The following is a short list of the commercial agreements we commonly get involved with:
- Mergers and Acquisition Agreements
- Assignment Agreements
- Bill of Sale
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Distribution and Supply Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Escrow Agreements
- Guarantee Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Loan Agreements
- Non-compete Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Security Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Private Equity and Opportunity Zones
- And More
- Represented a start-up company with their entity formation and Series A preferred equity capital raise.
- Represented a Dutch based entity in connection with employment and tax issues of their US subsidiary.
- Represented a real estate fund executive with a separation agreement.
- Represented a US individual with purchasing several companies in Peru and structuring their ownership for US business and tax purposes.
- Represented a fund sponsor in the formation of an Opportunity Zone fund.
Recent Business Law Blog Posts
See All Business Law Blog Posts