Our experienced tax lawyers have been serving Charlotte for over 20 years. We work with both large and small businesses, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, including C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, and non-profits. Whether you need assistance with a federal, state, or international tax issue, LINCOLN has a practical solution to fit your business needs.
LINCOLN is a full services tax firm. The following is a partial list of the tax practice areas in which we provide services
- Corporate Taxation
- Federal and State Tax Planning
- International Taxation
- Tax Audits, Appeals, & Litigation
- LLC & Partnership Tax Issues
- Private Equity and Opportunity Zones
- M&A Tax Due Diligence
- M&A Tax Structuring
- S Corporation Taxation
- Tax Credits
- Tax Opinions
- US / International Inbound Taxation
- US / International Outbound Taxation
- And More
- Represented a US tobacco company in an IRS audit where we successfully resolved the audit with minimal adjustments upon filing a Protest Letter.
- Represented a US technology company in an IRS audit where we successfully closed the audit with minimal adjustments.
- Represented a New Zealand company with structuring and establishing their operations in the US.
- Represented a US company with structuring a borrowing from a foreign lender to achieve minimal US withholding tax consequences.
- Represented a fund sponsor in the formation of an Opportunity Zone fund in Charlotte, NC.
Recent Tax Law Blog Posts
Understanding the Tax Sections of Operating Agreements COVID Relief Bill Summary Your PPP Expenses May Be Deductible
See All Tax Law Blog Posts