Our experienced tax lawyers have been serving Charlotte for over 20 years. We work with both large and small businesses, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, including C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, and non-profits. Whether you need assistance with a federal, state, or international tax issue, LINCOLN has a practical solution to fit your business needs.
LINCOLN is a full services tax firm. The following is a partial list of the tax practice areas in which we provide services
- Corporate Taxation
- Federal and State Tax Planning
- International Taxation
- IRS and State Audits & Appeals
- LLC & Partnership Tax Issues
- Private Equity and Opportunity Zones
- M&A Tax Due Diligence
- M&A Tax Structuring
- S Corporation Taxation
- Tax Credits
- Tax Opinions
- US / International Inbound Taxation
- US / International Outbound Taxation
- And More
- Represented a US tobacco company in an IRS audit where we successfully resolved the audit with minimal adjustments upon filing a Protest Letter.
- Represented a US technology company in an IRS audit where we successfully closed the audit with minimal adjustments.
- Represented a New Zealand company with structuring and establishing their operations in the US.
- Represented a US company with structuring a borrowing from a foreign lender to achieve minimal US withholding tax consequences.
- Represented a fund sponsor in the formation of an Opportunity Zone fund in Charlotte, NC.
Recent Tax Law Blog Posts
See All Tax Law Blog Posts