LINCOLN has a wealth of experience representing all parties in real estate transactions, including, buyers, sellers, lenders, landlords, lessees, and investors. A brief list of the type of transactions we assist with include:
- Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Leases
- Ownership Structuring
- Representation of Syndication Funds
- Represented two individuals with the formation of a new real estate syndicate focused on residential housing.
- Represented a US real estate development company in structuring their holdings for business and tax purposes.
- Represented a US individual with the sale of their commercial real estate.
- Represented a US wine store company in connection with a dispute with their New York based landlord related to terms of their lease.
Recent Commercial Real Estate Blog Posts
Commercial Real Estate -The Need for a Contract Real Estate Closing Title Exam Real Estate Legal Description
See All Commercial Real Estate Blog Posts