We represent private equity funds and investors, including Qualified Opportunity Funds. We can help you navigate the complex securities and tax rules surrounding fund formation, offering documentation, investor sourcing, capital deployment, and exit strategies while also advising on the practical aspects of organizing and operating your fund.
The following is a partial list of the private equity and Qualified Opportunity Fund services we provide:
- Domestic fund structuring and formation
- Offshore fund structuring and formation
- Offering documents (e.g., Private Placement Memorandum, Operating Agreement, Subscription Agreement, Investor Questionnaire, Form D filing, etc…)
- Qualified Opportunity Fund consulting and formation
- Qualified Opportunity Zone Business consulting and formation
- Assisted a North Carolina based private equity fund in connection with establishing a Qualified Opportunity Fund.
- Assisted a North Carolina based private equity fund with raising $15m for a real estate investment.
Recent Private Equity & Opportunity Zones Blog Posts
See All Private Equity & Opportunity Zones Blog Posts