We have experience representing private equity funds, especially Qualified Opportunity Zone funds. We can help navigate the complex securities and tax rules surrounding fund formation, offering documentation, investor sourcing, capital deployment, and exit strategies while also advising on the practical aspects of organizing and operating a qualified opportunity fund.
The following is a partial list of the qualified opportunity zone services we provide:
- Domestic fund structuring and formation
- Offshore fund structuring and formation
- Offering documents (e.g., Private Placement Memorandum, Operating Agreement, Subscription Agreement, Investor Questionnaire, Form D filing, etc…)
- Qualified Opportunity Fund consulting and formation
- Qualified Opportunity Zone Business consulting and formation
- Assisted a North Carolina based private equity fund in connection with establishing a Qualified Opportunity Fund.
- Assisted a North Carolina based private equity fund with raising $15m for a real estate investment.
Recent Qualified Opportunity Zone Blog Posts
See All Qualified Opportunity Zone Blog Posts