LINCOLN attorneys have extensive experience with international tax and business planning. We have clients in the United States and many other countries around the world.
International Business and Tax Services
The following is a partial list of the areas in which we provide international tax and business law services:
- Income tax treaties
- U.S. real estate investments by foreign persons
- Foreign tax credits
- Controlled Foreign Corporations (CFCs)
- Passive Foreign Investment Companies (PFICs)
- Check-the-Box planning
- Pre-immigration planning
- Expatriate planning
- Private Letter Rulings
- Cross border Agreements
- U.S. persons doing business outside the U.S.
- Foreign persons doing business in the U.S.
Recent International Business & Tax Blog Posts
See All International Business & Tax Blog Posts