We have experience representing venture capital and private equity funds with domestic and international transactions. We help our fund clients raise capital by working with fund sponsors, institutional investors, fund investors and individual investors. We can help navigate the complex securities and tax rules surrounding fund formation, offering documentation, investor sourcing, capital deployment, and exit strategies while also advising on the practical aspects of organizing and operating a fund.
The following is a partial list of the private equity and venture capital services we provide:
- Domestic Fund Structuring and Formation
- Offshore Fund Structuring and Formation
- Start Up Fund Raising (e.g. convertible debt, convertible preferred equity, SAFE)
- Offering Documents (e.g., Private Placement Memorandum, Operating Agreement, Subscription Agreement, Investor Questionnaire, Form D filing, etc…)
- Opportunity Zone Fund Consulting and Formation
- Assisted a North Carolina based private equity fund in connection with establishing a Qualified Opportunity Fund.
- Assisted a North Carolina based private equity fund with raising $15m for a real estate investment.
- Assisted a North Carolina start up company in raising seed capital.
Recent Private Equity & Venture Capital Blog Posts
Part I – What are the Seven Steps to Syndicating Real Estate? Part II – What are the Seven Steps to Syndicating Real Estate?
See All Private Equity & Venture Capital Blog Posts